TITLE 2: GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION
SUBTITLE E: MISCELLANEOUS STATE AGENCIES
CHAPTER LXI: DRYCLEANER ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSE TRUST FUND COUNCIL OF ILLINOIS
PART 3100 PUBLIC INFORMATION
SECTION 3100.60 PROCEDURES FOR PROVIDING PUBLIC RECORDS TO REQUESTERS
Section 3100.60 Procedures for Providing Public Records to Requesters
a) Inspection of Public Records
1) Inspection of records shall take place in and during normal working hours of the Administrator.
2) Documents the requester wishes to have copied shall be segregated during the course of the inspection. Generally, all copying shall be done by the Administrator or his/her employees.
3) An employee of the Administrator may be present throughout the inspection. A requester may be prohibited from bringing bags, brief cases, or other containers into the inspection room.
b) Copies of Public Records
1) Copies of public records shall be provided to the requester only upon payment of any charges due.
2) Charges for copies of public records shall be assessed in accordance with the fee schedule in Appendix A of this Part.
3) Charges shall be waived if the requester is a State Agency, a constitutional officer or a member of the General Assembly. Charges may be waived or reduced in any case where the Freedom of Information Officer determines that the waiver serves the public interest.
c) General Materials Available from the Freedom of Information Officer
The Freedom of Information Officer shall make available to the public at no charge the following materials:
1) A brief description of the organizational structure and budget of the Council;
2) A brief description of the means for requesting information and public records;
3) A list of the types and categories of public records maintained by the Council.