TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
CHAPTER 1: DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SUBCHAPTER a: ADMINISTRATION AND RULES
PART 110 REIMBURSEMENT FOR EXPENSES
SECTION 110.30 RESPONSIBILITY OF OFFENDER
Section 110.30 Responsibility of Offender
a) An offender shall be responsible for reimbursing the Department for the expenses incurred by his or her incarceration or for the expenses incurred during incarceration as provided by statute and 20 Ill. Adm. Code 405 and 415, such as educational, medical, or dental expenses.
b) Offenders shall fully cooperate with the Department by providing complete financial information on the financial status report form. The form shall include, but not be limited to:
1) Offender's age;
2) Offender's marital status;
3) Number and ages of the offender's dependent children and other dependents;
4) Type and value of real estate;
5) Type and value of personal property;
6) Cash and bank accounts;
7) Location of any lock boxes;
8) Type and value of investments, pensions, annuities;
9) Other assets of significant cash value such as jewelry, art work, collectables, and dental and medical insurance policies; and
10) Other information deemed pertinent in the investigation of assets.
c) All offenders in the custody of the Department on January 1, 2003 and all offenders entering the Department thereafter shall complete the financial information form and shall swear under oath or affirm that to the best of his or her knowledge, the information is complete and accurate.
d) Offenders shall periodically update their financial information as requested by the Department.
e) Any offender who willfully refuses to cooperate in providing financial information shall be subject to disciplinary action, including loss of good conduct credits towards his or her sentence of up to 180 days.
(Source: Amended at 27 Ill. Reg. 4357, effective March 1, 2003)