TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SUBCHAPTER a: ADMINISTRATION AND RULES
PART 112 INTERNAL INVESTIGATIONS
SECTION 112.30 REPORTING OF INCIDENTS
Section 112.30 Reporting of Incidents
a) Each employee shall completely and accurately document any unusual incident that he or she observes or that is reported to him or her, including any:
1) Serious disturbance;
2) Physical or sexual assault or use of force;
3) Death, suicide, or suicide attempt;
4) Major loss or damage to property;
6) Use or discharge of a weapon;
7) Use of chemical agents; and
8) Other incidents as determined by the Chief Administrative Officer.
b) The employee shall promptly prepare the Incident Report and forward the report to the Director.
(Source: Amended at 28 Ill. Reg. 13723, effective October 1, 2004)