TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SUBCHAPTER d: PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
PART 455 WORK RELEASE PROGRAMS
SECTION 455.70 STAFF REVIEWS
Section 455.70 Staff Reviews
a) The Chief Administrative Officer or his designee shall review and evaluate the behavior and progress of each committed person every 30 days. Staff may recommend the committed person be retained in the same level or be promoted. The committed person may only be demoted in level as a result of a rule violation in accordance with 20 Ill. Adm. Code 504: Subpart C. The following criteria, among other matters, may be considered for promotion:
1) The committed person's adjustment to the center, including assignments, maintenance of personal living area and relationships with staff and other committed persons.
2) The committed person's participation in employment, training programs, or educational opportunities.
3) The committed person's compliance with the requirements established for promotion to each level.
4) The committed person's disciplinary record.
5) The committed person's involvement in other programs.
6) The committed person's progress toward establishing a release plan.
b) The committed person shall have the opportunity to discuss the results of the review with his correctional counselor and to establish revised goals.
c) The committed person may grieve the results of the staff review in accordance with 20 Ill. Adm. Code 504: Subpart F.