TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SUBCHAPTER d: PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
PART 460 IMPACT INCARCERATION PROGRAM
SECTION 460.50 TRAINING AND DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES
Section 460.50 Training and Disciplinary Procedures
a) Committed persons shall be subject to disciplinary action for commission of infractions as set forth in 20 Ill. Adm. Code 504 Subpart A. However, disciplinary procedures set forth in 20 Ill. Adm. Code 504 shall not be applicable to persons committed to the program except in cases in which the Department seeks to revoke good time.
b) As an alternative to the disciplinary procedures set forth in 20 Ill. Adm. Code 504, training alternatives as determined appropriate by the Chief Administrative Officer or demerits may be summarily imposed by the shift commander or designee for all other infractions of rules or program requirements. The alternative training utilized shall be based, among other matters, upon:
1) The seriousness of the infraction;
2) Previous training alternatives used for the same infraction;
3) Previous training alternatives used for other infractions; and
4) The frequency in which training alternatives have been used.
c) Alternative training requirements shall include, but not be limited to:
1) Verbal counseling of the committed person;
2) Physical training as approved by the Chief Administrative Officer;
3) Restriction to room or bunk;
4) Extra duty or labor;
5) Assignment change;
6) Extra drill;
7) Additional educational, counseling, or other program activities;
8) Loss or restriction of privileges including, but not limited to, visits, telephone, television viewing, and canteen. However, legal and chaplaincy visits and access to legal materials shall not be limited or restricted as a training alternative.
d) Committed persons may be issued demerits which document infractions of rules or program requirements.