TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SUBCHAPTER d: PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
PART 470 RELEASE OF COMMITTED PERSONS
SECTION 470.60 RELEASE PROCEDURES
Section 470.60 Release Procedures
a) Notifications of an impending release shall be made by the Department to all concerned parties, such as State's Attorney and sheriff of the committing county and of the county of release, the Prisoner Review Board, or public housing authority, in accordance with 730 ILCS 5/3-14-1 and any other applicable statutes.
b) Prior to release:
1) The committed person's master file shall be reviewed and sentence calculations shall be verified.
2) The committed person's intended residence shall be verified and approved.
3) The committed person shall be advised of and required to sign documentation of the conditions and, if applicable, special Prisoner Review Board orders for release in accordance with 730 ILCS 5/3-14-2.
4) The committed person shall be advised of his or her obligation to register with the selective service or as a sex offender, if any.
5) The committed person shall be provided with reporting instructions and, if appropriate, a temporary identification card in accordance with Section 470.50 of this Part.