TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SUBCHAPTER g: MUNICIPAL STANDARDS
PART 720 MUNICIPAL JAIL AND LOCKUP STANDARDS
SECTION 720.120 DETAINEE RECORDS
Section 720.120 Detainee Records
a) Minimum identification data and information shall be recorded for each person detained as follows:
2) Aliases and nicknames.
4) Age and date of birth.
5) Person to notify in case of emergency, including address and telephone number.
6) Physical description, gender, and characteristic marks.
9) Date and time of admission and authority.
10) Name and title of officers presenting and receiving detainee.
11) Previous arrest record and convictions.
12) Itemized record of detainee's cash and other valuables, expenditures, and receipts while in custody.
13) Disposition of case and authority.
14) Date of release or transfer.
b) Juvenile and adult records shall be kept separate from each other.
(Source: Amended at 22 Ill. Reg. 19227, effective November 1, 1998)