TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
CHAPTER IV: PRISONER REVIEW BOARD
PART 1610 PRISONER REVIEW BOARD
SECTION 1610.170 GOOD CONDUCT CREDIT REVOCATIONS AND RESTORATIONS
Section 1610.170 Good Conduct Credit Revocations and Restorations
a) The Board will decide cases where the amount of time at issue exceeds 30 days, or when, during any 12-month period, the cumulative amount of credit revoked exceeds 30 days. The Board may:
1) Concur with the Department's request.
2) Deny the request.
3) Reduce the amount of time on the request. The reduction cannot go below 30 days.
b) Criteria include:
1) Mitigation surrounding the incident.
2) Past record involving discipline.
3) Is the request consistent with past practices?
4) Is the recommendation consistent with the Department's Administrative Regulations 804 and 845?
c) The Board:
1) Will conduct hearings on a monthly basis in conjunction with appearances for parole hearings.
2) Will give inmates face-to-face hearings.
3) Reserves the right to call witnesses.