TITLE 23: EDUCATION AND CULTURAL RESOURCES SUBTITLE A: EDUCATION
CHAPTER II: BOARD OF HIGHER EDUCATION
PART 1009 DUAL CREDIT COURSES
SECTION 1009.50 REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
Section 1009.50 Reporting Requirements
a) Each institution shall report annually to the Board of Higher Education. The reports shall include, but not be limited to, the following data:
1) Number and description of dual credit courses.
2) Faculty teaching dual credit courses and their academic credentials.
3) Enrollments in dual credit courses.
4) Sites of dual credit offerings. (Section 25(e) of the Act)
b) The Board of Higher Education shall include information regarding student participation and performance in dual credit programs and their success in postsecondary education in a statewide longitudinal data system.
1) The data system shall track dual credit students and courses on student records.
2) Analysis of data relating to student success in dual credit courses, as well as performance in postsecondary education, must be incorporated into the evaluation of dual credit programs in both high school and college (Section 30 of the Act).