TITLE 23: EDUCATION AND CULTURAL RESOURCES
SUBTITLE B: CULTURAL RESOURCES
CHAPTER II: DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES
PART 3200 PUBLIC MUSEUM GRANTS PROGRAM
SECTION 3200.40 APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Section 3200.40 Application Procedure
a) A public museum seeking a grant for capital purposes in the current year shall submit the required number of copies of a completed application, as specified by the Department, that includes:
1) Application Form.
2) Statement by the chief executive officer of the public museum attesting:
A) that the public museum is in compliance with the eligibility criteria of this program;
B) that adequate records are kept to document the annual attendance number at the public museum's facility during the preceding calendar year; and
C) that, if grant funds are to be distributed to a fiscal agent on behalf of the public museum, there is an ongoing relationship between the public museum and the fiscal agent; the fiscal agent may incur expenses for the public museum's project; and grant funds will be used specifically for that project.
3) Project Narrative Statement.
4) Development Data Form including costs, a conceptual plan, and construction schedule.
5) The annual report of the public museum for the year preceding its application or, if not available, a current brochure describing the museum's programs.
6) Cultural Resources, Endangered Species and Wetlands Review Report (CERP), including a county map that identifies the museum's and, if different, the project's location.
b) If a museum is not operated by or located on land owned by a unit of local government, it must submit a certification in accordance with Section 3200.35.
(Source: Amended at 28 Ill. Reg. 2201, effective January 26, 2004)