TITLE 74: PUBLIC FINANCE
CHAPTER II: COMPTROLLER
PART 290 CONTRACT CONTENT
SECTION 290.1206 LEASES FOR PERSONAL PROPERTY (SEE NOTE AT END OF THIS SECTION)
Section 290.1206 Leases for Personal Property (See Note at end of this Section)
a) Definition. Included are agreements for the rental of personal property.
b) In addition to complying with the requirements of Section 290.1203, leases for personal property must contain:
1) Lessor's name and address.
2) Leasing Agency's name.
3) Beginning and ending dates of agreement.
4) Description of personal property (where applicable, serial numbers should be included).
5) Monthly and annual payment amounts, where applicable.
6) Where the agreement is for more than one fiscal year, a subject to appropriation clause.
7) Signature of lessor and authorized agency representative.
8) Maximum or estimated amount to be paid, where applicable. (See Section 290.1203(e)).
9) Execution date. (See Section 290.1203(c)).
10) Bribery clause certification. (See Section 290.1203(b)).
11) For multi-year agreements, the Governor's approval, where required by Section 35.7b, of the Civil Administrative Code of Illinois (Ill. Rev. Stat. 1987, ch. 127, par. 35.7b).
12) The maximum or estimated annual amount, where subject to calculation.
13) Federal Taxpayer Identification Number and legal status disclosure certification (See Section 290 Appendix B (16)).
14) Bid-rigging/bid rotating certification, where applicable (See Section 290.1203 (k)).
15) Educational loan certification (See Section 290.1203 (l)).
16) Such other provisions as may be specifically required by law.
17) Any other information deemed necessary or advisable by the agency or the Attorney General.
AGENCY NOTE: These requirements also apply to multi-year lease, lease-purchase and installment purchase agreements for electronic data processing, telecommunications and duplicating equipment which are authorized by Section 5.1 of the Illinois Purchasing Act.
(Source: Amended at 14 Ill. Reg. 5757, effective April 5, 1990)