TITLE 74: PUBLIC FINANCE
CHAPTER II: COMPTROLLER
PART 290 CONTRACT CONTENT
SECTION 290.1207 CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS
Section 290.1207 Construction Contracts
a) This category includes contracts for permanent improvements, highway and waterway construction, and similar construction.
b) In addition to complying with Section 290.1203, construction contracts must contain:
1) Vendor name and address.
2) Agency name.
3) Description of services.
4) Location(s) where services are to be performed, where applicable.
5) Contract time.
6) Contract sum.
7) Payment schedule.
8) Bribery clause certification. (See Section 290.1203(b)).
9) Execution date. (See Section 290.1203(c)).
10) Signatures of contractors and authorized agency representative.
11) Federal Taxpayer Identification Number and legal status disclosure certification (See Section 290.Appendix B (16)).
12) Bid-rigging/bid rotating certification, where applicable (See Section 290.1203 (k)).
13) Educational loan certification (See Section 290.1203 (l)).
14) Such other provisions as may be specifically required by law.
15) Any other information deemed necessary or advisable by the agency or the Attorney General.
(Source: Amended at 14 Ill. Reg. 5757, effective April 5, 1990)