TITLE 74: PUBLIC FINANCE
CHAPTER II: COMPTROLLER
PART 290 CONTRACT CONTENT
SECTION 290.1211 OTHER CONTRACTS
Section 290.1211 Other Contracts
a) Definition. This category includes contracts not listed above.
b) In addition to complying with Section 290.1203, contracts must contain:
1) Vendor name and address.
2) Agency name.
3) Description of services.
4) The contract term, where applicable.
5) Location at which services are to be performed, where applicable.
6) Maximum or estimated amount to be paid, where applicable. (See Section 290.1203(e)).
7) Payment rates, where applicable (if terms are "current rates" then the rate schedule must be attached where feasible).
8) Signature of vendor and authorized agency representative.
9) Execution date. (See Section 290.1203(c)).
10) Bribery clause certification. (See Section 290.1203(b)).
11) Federal Taxpayer Identification Number and legal status disclosure certification (See Section 290.Appendix B (16)).
12) Bid-rigging/bid rotating certification, where applicable (See Section 290.1203 (k)).
13) Educational loan certification (See Section 290.1203(l)).
14) Such other provisions as may be specifically required by law.
15) Any other information deemed necessary or advisable by the agency or the Attorney General.
(Source: Amended at 14 Ill. Reg. 5757, effective April 5, 1990)