TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER o: PEST CONTROL
PART 830 STRUCTURAL PEST CONTROL CODE
SECTION 830.600 APPLICATION
Section 830.600 Application
a) To satisfy the training seminar requirements of the Act pertaining to recertification (i.e., certification renewal), each educational institution or any other entity that has established or proposes to establish a recertification training seminar on structural pest control shall submit its program to the Department in writing for review and approval.
b) The request shall be submitted to the Department no later than four weeks prior to the date of the program. The program information shall include:
1) The title of the program;
2) Sponsor information, including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address (if available), and contact person;
3) Dates and location of the program;
4) Type of audience;
5) An agenda listing the title of each topic, speakers, amount of time per topic, breaks, and start and end times;
6) A brief description of each topic;
7) Background information and qualifications of each speaker; and
8) Total classroom contact hours excluding breaks (a classroom contact hour shall be composed of 60 minutes).
c) Requirements for certification as a structural pest control technician (in accordance with Section 5 of the Act and Section 830.120 of this Part) shall be included in the program brochure if Department approval for certification examinations is granted.
d) Any seminar sponsor request for the Department's participation shall be submitted for approval no later than eight weeks prior to the meeting date.
(Source: Amended at 37 Ill. Reg. 3288, effective March 1, 2013)