TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER o: PEST CONTROL
PART 830 STRUCTURAL PEST CONTROL CODE
SECTION 830.2000 APPLICATION
Section 830.2000 Application
a) An educational institution or any other entity that has established or proposes to establish an integrated pest management course to satisfy the requirements of Section 10.2 of the Act shall submit its program to the Department for review and approval.
b) The request shall be submitted to the Department at least 45 days prior to the beginning of the course and shall include:
1) Information on the course sponsor, including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address (if available), and contact person;
2) A complete outline and description of the subject material, including, but not limited to, proposed lesson plans, course textbook, handouts, worksheets, and laboratory exercises;
3) Proposed dates and locations where the integrated pest management course is to be offered;
classroom hours required to complete the course. Integrated pest management
courses shall be a minimum of six classroom contact hours, excluding breaks;
5) Background information and qualifications of instructors and speakers;
6) Pre- and post-class knowledge evaluation sheet;
7) Course evaluation form; and
8) Course certificate of completion.
c) The Department will issue a course approval number for each approved integrated pest management course.
(Source: Added at 37 Ill. Reg. 3288, effective March 1, 2013)