TITLE 80: PUBLIC OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES
SUBTITLE I: GENERAL TRAVEL CONTROL
CHAPTER IV: TRAVEL REGULATION COUNCIL
PART 3000 THE TRAVEL REGULATION COUNCIL
SECTION 3000.130 SCOPE AND INTERPRETATION
Section 3000.130 Scope and Interpretation
a) This Part shall apply to the following:
1) All full and part-time employees of the State regardless of funding source;
2) Public members, whether salaried or unsalaried of State Boards, Commissions, and Authorities, advisory or otherwise;
3) Wards and charges of the State.
b) The following are specifically exempt from this Part:
1) Elected constitutional officers and members of constitutional State Boards.
2) Members of the General Assembly
4) The Auditor General
5) Independent Contractors
c) Questions regarding interpretation and application of this Part shall first be addressed to an individual's employing agency. The employing agency may refer the question to the Travel Control Board holding jurisdiction over the Agency. The Travel Regulation Council shall have final interpretation of this Part. The decision of the Council as to the proper interpretation of any such rule shall be final and binding. All covered agencies and employees shall comply with the Council's decision in the absence of a written opinion from the Attorney General or a decision of a court of competent jurisdiction.