TITLE 80: PUBLIC OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES
SUBTITLE I: GENERAL TRAVEL CONTROL
CHAPTER IV: TRAVEL REGULATION COUNCIL
PART 3000 THE TRAVEL REGULATION COUNCIL
SECTION 3000.600 REIMBURSABLE AND NON-REIMBURSABLE EXPENSES
Section 3000.600 Reimbursable and Non-Reimbursable Expenses
a) The cost of business related special expenses, if reasonable, shall be reimbursable. Examples are:
1) Hire of room, exhibit space, set up, and such for official business.
2) Laundry and dry cleaning if on travel status for at least seven (7) consecutive days.
3) Storage and handling of baggage.
4) Taxis including reasonable tips.
5) Telephone calls on official business including calls of 3 minutes or less to announce safe arrival or delay-change in plans.
6) Telephone calls to secure lodging
b) Examples of non-reimbursable expenses are:
1) Alcoholic Beverages
2) Coat Check
4) Late check-out and room guarantee charges
5) Meals for other State employees or Officers
6) Parking tickets or other traffic tickets
7) Tips incurred beyond those specifically provided in this Part
8) Transportation to procure meals except as provided in Section 3000.610.