(20 ILCS 301/20-30)
Opioid prevention and abuse; public awareness website.
The Department shall create and maintain a website to educate the public on heroin and prescription opioid abuse. At a minimum, the website shall include:
(1) information on the warning signs of heroin and
prescription opioid addiction;
(2) helpful hints for parents on how to discuss the
dangers of heroin and prescription opioid addiction with their children;
(3) information on available treatment options and
(4) a listing of the toll-free number established by
the Department to provide information and referral services for persons with questions concerning substance abuse and treatment; and
(5) links to flyers and resources for download.
The Department shall adopt any rules necessary to implement the provisions of this Section.
(Source: P.A. 100-494, eff. 6-1-18