(225 ILCS 63/17)
(Section scheduled to be repealed on January 1, 2023)
Educational and professional qualifications for licensure.
A person may be qualified to receive a license as a naprapath if he
(1) is at least 18 years of age and of good moral
(2) has graduated from a 2 year college level program
or its equivalent approved by the Department;
(3) has graduated from a curriculum in naprapathy
approved by the Department. In approving a curriculum in naprapathy, the Department shall consider, but not be bound by, a curriculum approved by the American Naprapathic Association;
(4) has passed an examination approved by the
Department to determine a person's fitness to practice as a naprapath; and
(5) has met all other requirements of the Act.
The Department has the right and may request a personal interview with an
applicant to further evaluate a person's qualifications
for a license.
(Source: P.A. 97-778, eff. 7-13-12.)