The Governor reduced or vetoed one or more items of appropriation in this Public Act under subsection (d) of Section 9 of Article IV of the Illinois Constitution, which should be consulted concerning:
- the procedure to be followed when the Governor reduces or vetoes any item of appropriations in a bill presented the Governor; and
- the effect of the veto or reduction.
The following documents are available:
- The text of the Public Act, which does not incorporate any of the Governor's reductions or vetoes.
- The Governor's Message returning the vetoed or reduced items to the house in which they originated.
- The Bill Status page, which will show any action that may have been taken by the General Assembly to restore a reduced item or to override an item veto.