TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING
Section 322.10 General
a) All executed contracts governing participation in any intrastate and/or interstate simulcasting programs shall be submitted to the Board within 48 hours of the first simulcast.
b) Each Illinois host track and non-host track conducting a supplemental simulcast shall notify the State Director of Mutuels and the on-site State pari-mutuel auditor, in writing, of its designated simulcast program. Notification shall be made at least 48 hours prior to any wagers being accepted on such simulcast program. Notification shall include:
1) each racetrack providing a race or races for the simulcast program.
2) the number of races provided by each racetrack.
3) the official scheduled post time of each race in Central Time Zone (CST or CDT).
4) the method of conducting a pari-mutuel system of wagering on each race (i.e., interstate common pool, separate Illinois pool, net pool pricing).
Section 322.20 Duties of the Organization Licensee
a) Every organization licensee simulcasting its performance, if requested, may contract with an authorized receiver for the purpose of providing authorized users its simulcast.
b) An organization licensee is responsible for content of the simulcast and shall use all reasonable effort to present a simulcast which offers the viewers an exemplary depiction of each performance.
c) Each simulcast shall contain in its video content a digital display of actual time of day, the name of the host facility from where it emanates, the number of the contest being displayed, and any other relevant information available to patrons at the host facility.
d) The host association shall maintain such security controls, including encryption over its uplink and communications systems, as directed or approved by the Board.
Section 322.30 Duties of the Wagering Licensee
a) A wagering licensee shall provide:
1) adequate transmitting and receiving equipment of acceptable broadcast quality, which shall not interfere with the closed circuit TV system of the host association for providing any host facility patron information.
2) pari-mutuel terminals, pari-mutuel odds displays, modems and switching units enabling pari-mutuel data transmissions, and data communications between the host and guest sites.
3) a voice communication system between guest site and the Illinois host site providing timely voice contact among the Board designees, stewards and pari-mutuel departments.
b) The host track and all licensees shall conduct pari-mutuel wagering pursuant to applicable Board rules.
c) Not less than 30 minutes prior to the commencement of transmission of each simulcast, the guest site shall initiate a test program of its downlink, decoder and tote data communications to assure proper operation of the system.