TITLE 1: GENERAL PROVISIONS
CHAPTER I: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 100 RULEMAKING IN ILLINOIS
SECTION 100.530 NOTICE OF ADOPTED RULES
Section 100.530 Notice of Adopted Rules
a) Each adopted rule submitted for Register publication shall be part of a Notice of Adopted Rules (Amendments, Repealers) (see Appendix B, Illustration A) at the beginning of which the information listed in subsections (a)(1) through (15) below shall appear. On the next page, the full text of the rules, amendments, or repealer and, if the adopted rulemaking is an amendment to an existing Part (except for a repeal of an entire Part or a repeal of one or more Sections of a Part with no other rulemaking action occurring at the same time), the text as it is on file in the Index Department with all changes indicated by strike-outs and/or underscoring:
1) The heading of the Part;
2) The Code citation (include only the Chapter number, the Code abbreviation, General Act number followed by a colon and the Part number);
3) Section Numbers Proposed Action
(list in numerical order) (new Section, amendment,
(include supplementary material) repeal, renumber, etc.)
4) The specific statutory citation upon which the Part is based and authorized;
5) The effective date of the adopted action (see also Section 100.550);
6) Whether the rule contains an automatic repeal date (see Section 100.335);
7) Whether the adopted rule (amendment) contains incorporations by reference pursuant to Section 6.02(b) of the Act;
8) A statement that a copy of the adopted rule, amendment, or repealer, including any material incorporated by reference, is on file in the agency's principal office and is available for public inspection;
9) The date(s) the Notice(s) of Proposed Rules was (were) published in the Illinois Register (include the Register citation(s) to the page);
10) Whether JCAR issued a statement of objection to the rules and, if so, the following information:
A) Date and Register citation to the objection;
B) Date and Register citation to the agency's response;
C) Date agency submitted the response to JCAR;
11) A statement of the changes made between the proposed and adopted versions;
12) A statement that all the changes agreed upon by JCAR and the agency have been made as indicated in the agreements issued by JCAR to the agency (see definition of "agreements," Section 100.110);
13) Whether this rule will replace an emergency rule currently in effect. If an emergency was originally filed but has since expired, the answer to this question is "no";
14) Whether there are any proposed amendments pending on this Part other than those appearing in the same issue of the Register as this adoption. If so, please specify the Section numbers, the proposed action and the Register citation to the Notice of Proposed Rules;
15) Summary and purpose of rulemaking; and
16) The name, address and telephone number of the person to whom information and questions regarding this adopted rule shall be directed.
b) If numbering changes are made, these changes must be specified on the Notice.
c) Under the Section Numbers and Adopted Action columns at the beginning of the Notice of Adopted Rules (see subsection (a)(3) of this Section) shall be listed the specific Section number(s) and the specific action being taken. If several actions are occurring, each Section affected must be listed on a separate line with the appropriate action listed on the same line under the correct column. This enables the Index Department staff to accurately compile the Sections Affected Index for each week's Register. Appendices, Exhibits, Illustrations and Tables on which rulemaking activity is occurring must also be listed under these columns.
d) Only one Part shall appear per Notice. All new Sections, amendments to existing Sections and repealers of Sections must be listed on the one Notice. The Index Department will accept only one Notice per Part for adopted rules for publication in a single issue of the Register, unless the agency is repealing the Part in its entirety and adopting a new Part with the same subject matter to replace the repealed Part. In this instance only, the Index Department will accept two Notices of adopted rulemaking, one for the repealer and one for the new Part, for publication in the same issue of the Register.
e) If an agency is adopting several Sections which were proposed as separate rulemakings, the statutory authority and description of the rulemaking shall be divided clearly.
(Source: Amended at 22 Ill. Reg. 11532, effective July 1, 1998)