TITLE 1: GENERAL PROVISIONS
CHAPTER I: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 100 RULEMAKING IN ILLINOIS
SECTION 100.670 MODIFICATION OF AN EMERGENCY RULE
Section 100.670 Modification of an Emergency Rule
a) To modify an emergency rule in response to an objection issued by JCAR, the agency must submit to the Index Department one ASCII format file or an acceptable word processing program on a 3½ inch disc, one original and two paper copies of a Notice of Modification of Emergency Rules (Amendments, Repealer) in Response to a JCAR Objection which indicates the following:
1) The heading of the Part;
2) The Code citation;
3) Section numbers;
4) Illinois Register citation to the Notice of Emergency Rules (Amendments, Repealer);
5) Illinois Register citation to the JCAR Statement of Objection;
6) The effective date of the emergency rulemaking;
7) The date the modified rules were filed in the Code Division;
8) The specific modifications being made; and
9) The full text of the Sections being modified showing by strike-outs and underscoring the changes being made.
b) The format for this Notice is shown in 100.Appendix C, Illustration D.
c) The agency shall also submit one original and two copies of the modified Sections for filing including the Part's table of contents and all affected Sections.
d) A cover letter and agency certification must also accompany the materials listed above.
e) These modifications do not extend the original 150 day time limit of the emergency rulemaking.
f) The modified rules (amendments, repealer) must also meet all the codification, filing, and publication requirements as outlined in this Part prior to the Code Division's filing and publishing the Notice of Modification to Emergency Rules (Amendments, Repealer).
(Source: Amended at 22 Ill. Reg. 11532, effective July 1, 1998)