TITLE 1: GENERAL PROVISIONS
CHAPTER I: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 100 RULEMAKING IN ILLINOIS
SECTION 100.1130 FORMAT FOR REGISTER PUBLICATION OF NOTICES OF THE JOINT COMMITTEE ON ADMINISTRATIVE RULES
Section 100.1130 Format for Register Publication of Notices of the Joint Committee on Administrative Rules
a) The format for Register publication of JCAR Statements of Objection or Recommendation shall be as shown in Appendix E, Illustration E and as follows:
1) Under "Heading of the Part," the heading of the Part on which objections are being issued shall be listed as it appears on the Part's table of contents on file and in effect in the Index Department or, if the Part is a new one, as the heading appeared on the Part's table of contents as published in the Register. No Section headings are to be listed here.
2) Under "Code Citation," the citation to the Part as it appeared in the proposal published in the Register shall be shown.
3) Under "Section Numbers," the Section numbers as they appeared in the proposal shall be listed. No subsection labels are to be listed in this column.
4) Under "Proposed Action," the action as shown on the Notice of Proposed Rules (Amendments, Repealer) shall be listed.
5) Each page of the Notice shall have the four Register headings as shown in Appendix E, Illustration E.
b) For all other Notices submitted by JCAR for Register publication:
1) Each page of the Notice shall contain the following:
A) The Register heading (the words ILLINOIS REGISTER centered on a solid line one inch from the top of the page);
B) The name of the agency in all capital letters one double-space under the solid line;
C) The type of Notice in all capital letters one double-space under the agency name;
D) The text of the Notice beginning one double-space under the type of Notice.
2) If the Notice concerns rules on file in the Code Division or a new Part being proposed, the first page shall also specify:
A) The name of the agency whose rules the Notice concerns;
B) The Code Citation for the Part;
C) The Section Numbers of the Part involved.
(Source: Amended at 18 Ill. Reg. 13067, effective August 11, 1994)