TITLE 1: GENERAL PROVISIONS
CHAPTER I: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 100 RULEMAKING IN ILLINOIS
SECTION 100.APPENDIX A PROPOSED RULES
Section 100.APPENDIX A Proposed Rules
Section 100.ILLUSTRATION A Notice of Proposed Rules
For detailed information on this Notice, please refer to Section 100.410.
NOTICE OF PROPOSED RULES
1) Heading of the Part:
2) Code Citation:
3) Section Numbers: Proposed Action:
4) Statutory Authority:
5) A Complete Description of the Subjects and Issues Involved:
6) Published studies or reports, and sources of underlying data, used to compose this rulemaking:
7) Will this proposed rule replace an emergency rule currently in effect?
8) Does this rulemaking contain an automatic repeal date? Yes No If "yes," please specify the date:
9) Does this proposed rule (amendment, repealer) contain incorporations by reference?
10) Are there any other proposed amendments pending on this Part?
Section Numbers Proposed Action Illinois Register Citation
11) Statement of Statewide Policy Objectives:
12) Time, Place, and Manner in which interested persons may comment on this proposed rulemaking:
13) Initial Regulatory Flexibility Analysis:
A) Types of small businesses, small municipalities and not for profit corporations affected:
B) Reporting, bookkeeping or other procedures required for compliance:
C) Types of professional skills necessary for compliance:
14) Regulatory Agenda on which this rulemaking was summarized:
Jan. 20 July 20 OR
This rule was not included on either of the 2 most recent agendas because:
The full text of the Proposed Rules begins on the next page:
AGENCY NOTE: The solid line shall be exactly one inch from the top of the page. Also, if the proposal is a new Part, use the type of action statement as shown in this illustration; if the proposal is an amendment to a Part (new Sections being added, existing Sections being amended or repealed), the action shall state NOTICE OF PROPOSED AMENDMENTS; If the proposal is a repealer of an entire Part, the action shall state NOTICE OF PROPOSED REPEALER.
(Source: Amended at 29 Ill. Reg. 13224, effective August 12, 2005)