TITLE 1: GENERAL PROVISIONS
CHAPTER I: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 100 RULEMAKING IN ILLINOIS
SECTION 100.APPENDIX B ADOPTED RULES
Section 100.APPENDIX B Adopted Rules
Section 100.ILLUSTRATION A Notice of Adopted Rules
For detailed information on this Notice, please refer to Section 100.530.
NOTICE OF ADOPTED RULES
1) Heading of the Part:
2) Code Citation:
3) Section Numbers: Adopted Action:
4) Statutory Authority:
5) Effective Date of Rule(s)(Amendments, Repealer):
6) Does this rulemaking contain an automatic repeal date? Yes No
7) Does this rule (amendment, repealer) contain incorporations by reference?
8) A statement that a copy of the adopted rule, amendment, or repealer, including any material incorporated by reference, is on file in the agency's principal office and is available for public inspection.
9) Notice(s) of Proposal Published in Illinois Register
10) Has JCAR issued a Statement of Objections to this (these) rule(s)? If answer is "yes," please complete the following:
C) Date Agency Response Submitted for Approval to JCAR:
11) Difference(s) between proposal and final version:
12) Have all the changes agreed upon by the agency and JCAR been made as indicated in the agreements issued by JCAR?
13) Will this rule (amendments, repealer) replace an emergency rule (amendment, repealer) currently in effect?
14) Are there any amendments pending on this Part?
15) Summary and Purpose of Rule(s)(Amendments, Repealer):
16) Information and questions regarding this adopted rule (amendment, repealer) shall be directed to:
The full text of the Adopted Rule(s)(Amendments) begins on the next page:
NOTE: For the proper action statements, please refer to the note in Appendix A, Illustration A, substituting the word "ADOPTED" for "PROPOSED."
(Source: Amended at 22 Ill. Reg. 11532, effective July 1, 1998)