TITLE 1: GENERAL PROVISIONS
CHAPTER I: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 100 RULEMAKING IN ILLINOIS
SECTION 100.APPENDIX D PEREMPTORY RULES
Section 100.APPENDIX D Peremptory Rules
Section 100.ILLUSTRATION A Notice of Peremptory Rules
For detailed information on this Notice, please refer to Section 100.710.
NOTICE OF PEREMPTORY RULES
1) Heading of the Part:
2) Code Citation:
3) Section Numbers: Peremptory Action:
4) Reference to the Specific State or Federal Court Order, Federal Rule or Statute Which Requires this Peremptory Rulemaking:
5) Statutory Authority:
6) Effective Date:
7) A Complete Description of the Subjects and Issues Involved:
8) Does this rulemaking contain an automatic repeal date? Yes No
9) Date Filed with the Index Department:
10) A statement that a copy of the adopted rule, amendment, or repealer, including any material incorporated by reference, is on file in the agency's principal office and is available for public inspection.
11) This rule is in compliance with Section 5-50 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act.
12) Are there any proposed amendments pending to this Part?
Section Numbers Proposed Action Illinois Register Citation
13) Statement of Statewide Policy Objectives:
14) Information and questions regarding this adopted rule (amendment, repealer) shall be directed to:
The full text of the Peremptory rules (amendments, repealer) begins on the next page:
AGENCY NOTE: For the correct action statement, please refer to the note in Appendix A, Illustration A, substituting the word "PEREMPTORY" for the word "PROPOSED."
(Source: Amended at 22 Ill. Reg. 11532, effective July 1, 1998)