TITLE 1: GENERAL PROVISIONS
CHAPTER II: JOINT COMMITTEE ON ADMINISTRATIVE RULES
PART 260 COMPLAINT REVIEWS
SECTION 260.300 ITEMS TO BE INCLUDED IN COMPLAINTS
Section 260.300 Items to be Included in Complaints
a) Complaints should be sent to the Executive Director at the following address:
Joint Committee on Administrative Rules
700 Stratton Building
Springfield, Illinois 62706
b) Each complaint must include, at a minimum, the following items, if applicable to the particular complaint:
1) The issues involved.
2) Names and addresses of the persons or groups making the complaint.
3) The agency whose rules, policies, or practices are being questioned.
4) The specific rule or set of rules involved.
5) The effect of the rules, policies or practices on the persons or groups making the complaint.
6) Any additional facts necessary to understand the issues.
7) The relationship between the issues and the criteria in Section 260.700 of this Part.
(Source: Amended at 18 Ill. Reg. 4705, effective March 14, 1994)