TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING
SUBTITLE B: HORSE RACING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS RACING BOARD
SUBCHAPTER a: GENERAL RULES
PART 205 PROCEDURES FOR LICENSE HEARINGS
SECTION 205.20 NOTICE
Section 205.20 Notice
a) At least 30 days prior to the application deadline, the Board shall provide all current organization licensees, and any other person who has requested an application for an organization license to conduct a horse race meeting, with notice of the License Hearing, including:
1) a statement of the time, place and nature of the License Hearing (e.g., whether the award of host dates or the License Hearing will determine the allocation of racing dates in a single year or in multiple years) and the time, place and date of the pre-hearing conference. A host date is a day awarded to an organization licensee in which the licensee controls the simulcast signals and its own live racing program;
2) a statement of the legal authority and jurisdiction under which the License Hearing is to be held;
3) a reference to the particular Sections of the substantive and procedural statutes involved;
4) a short and plain statement of the matters at issue and the consequences of a failure to participate in the License Hearing (see 230 ILCS 5/20);
5) the name and address of any hearing officer the Board may appoint, or a statement that the members of the Board themselves intend to preside as hearing officers at the License Hearing; and
6) the time, place and date of the pre-hearing conference.
b) The notice of the License Hearing shall be made public and shall also be posted in accordance with the requirements of Section 2.02 of the Open Meetings Act [5 ILCS 120/2.02] governing the posting of agendas for meetings of public bodies.
(Source: Amended at 29 Ill. Reg. 20033, effective November 28, 2005)