TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING
SUBTITLE B: HORSE RACING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS RACING BOARD
SUBCHAPTER a: GENERAL RULES
PART 205 PROCEDURES FOR LICENSE HEARINGS
SECTION 205.125 RECORD
Section 205.125 Record
a) The transcript made in connection with the hearing shall constitute the official transcript.
b) The record in an administrative hearing shall include:
1) Applications, amended applications and exhibits;
2) All notices, motions, briefs and rulings;
3) Evidence received;
4) A statement of matters officially noticed;
5) Past annual reports;
6) Offers of proof, objections and rulings;
7) Official transcript;
8) Report of Findings of Fact by the hearing officer, if the License Hearing is conducted by a hearing officer; and
9) Ex parte communications pursuant to Section 205.120.
c) The complete record of the License Hearing shall be submitted to the Board. If the decision of the Board is unanimous, the Chairman of the Board, or a member of the Board appointed by the Chairman, shall draft the final Dates Order. If the decision of the Board is split, the majority shall draft the Board's final Dates Order. The majority opinion shall be submitted to all Board members who voted with the minority, and the minority Board members may draft a minority opinion. Any and all minority opinions shall be attached to the final Dates Order and made a part of the record. A formal written Dates Order shall be executed by the Board no later than October 15 of the year prior to the racing schedule.
(Source: Added at 29 Ill. Reg. 20033, effective November 28, 2005)