TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING SUBTITLE E: SPORTS WAGERING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 1900 SPORTS WAGERING
SECTION 1900.610 FORMS AND SUBMISSIONS
Section 1900.610 Forms and Submissions
a) The Administrator shall promulgate an Online Master Sports Wagering License Application and Bid Summary Form and cause them to be posted to the Board's website.
b) During any application period, an applicant may submit a bid. A complete bid shall include, at minimum, the following:
1) A completed Online Master Sports Wagering License Application;
2) Business Entity Disclosure Forms or Individual Key Person Personal Disclosure Forms for all key persons;
3) Any and all documents required by Section 1900.715 or Section 1900.720;
4) A completed Bid Summary Form;
5) A completed 5.1 Disclosure of Records statement containing all information responsive to Section 5.1(a) of the Illinois Gambling Act [230 ILCS 10]; and
6) A notarized affirmation by the applicant that the applicant has conducted its own due diligence and investigation, and the applicant and all key persons meet the minimum qualifications of the Act and Section 1900.520.
c) A bid shall be submitted in electronic format to the address listed on the Online Master Sports Wagering License Application.