TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING SUBTITLE E: SPORTS WAGERING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 1900 SPORTS WAGERING
SECTION 1900.730 LICENSING PROCEDURES
Section 1900.730 Licensing Procedures
a) Applicants for licensure under the Act shall be subject to the following procedures prior to licensing:
2) Investigation of the applicant; and
3) Action of the Board.
b) An applicant is responsible for compliance with all requests for information, documents, or other materials relating to the applicant and the applicant's application.
c) An applicant must satisfy the Board by clear and convincing evidence that the applicant is suitable for licensure under the Act and this Part.
d) Action of the Board
1) If the Board finds the applicant suitable for licensing, it shall direct the Administrator to issue the applicant a license upon payment of the applicant's license fee, if any, required by the Act.
2) If the Board finds the applicant not suitable for licensing, it shall issue the applicant a Notice of Denial. The Notice of Denial shall be served upon the applicant in accordance with Section 1900.160.
e) Request for Hearing
1) An applicant who is served with a Notice of Denial may request a hearing in accordance with Subpart H.
2) If a hearing is not requested, the Notice of Denial becomes the final order of the Board denying the applicant's license application.