TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING SUBTITLE E: SPORTS WAGERING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 1900 SPORTS WAGERING
SECTION 1900.915 NOTICE OF PROPOSED DISCIPLINARY ACTION
Section 1900.915 Notice of Proposed Disciplinary Action
a) When notified of facts sufficient to support disciplinary action against a licensee or key person, the Administrator shall notify the Board and the respondent licensee or key person of the proposed disciplinary action. The notice will include the following:
1) A statement of the facts supporting the proposed disciplinary action;
2) A description of the rule or statutory Section the respondent has violated;
3) A statement or description of the matters asserted and the consequences of the failure to respond; and
4) The mailing address and e-mail address of the Board.
b) If the Administrator finds that the public interest, safety, or welfare imperatively requires emergency action, the Administrator may order the summary suspension of a license during the pendency of disciplinary proceedings.
1) If the Administrator makes such a finding, it shall be incorporated into the notice of proposed disciplinary action.
2) Summary suspension shall be effective immediately upon service of the notice of disciplinary action.
3) A licensee may submit a written request to the Board to modify or rescind the summary suspension. The request must be submitted no later than 14 days prior to a regularly scheduled Board meeting. The request is not subject to Section 1900.110(b).
4) A master sports wagering licensee subject to summary suspension shall still be obligated to redeem wagers placed prior to the summary suspension.
c) The Administrator shall serve the notice of proposed disciplinary action on the licensee by e-mail pursuant to Section 1900.160, personal service, or certified or regular U.S. Mail to the last known address of the licensee. Service is complete upon transmission of the e-mail, date of personal service, or four days after mailing.