TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING SUBTITLE E: SPORTS WAGERING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 1900 SPORTS WAGERING
SECTION 1900.1190 HOUSE RULES
Section 1900.1190 House Rules
a) House rules are a non-authoritative document compiled by the master sports wagering licensee for the purpose of summarizing portions of the internal control system and certain other information necessary to inform patrons of the functionality of the sports wagering operation.
b) Each master sports wagering licensee shall provide upon request a copy of its house rules to any patron.
c) Each master sports wagering licensee shall conspicuously post a notice within view of any in-person betting location that copies of the house rules are available.
d) The house rules shall include, but not be limited to:
1) A description of each type of wager;
2) A description of how winning wagers are determined;
3) An explanation of how to redeem winning wagers, and the expiration period for winning wagers;
4) A description of how and when wagers may be cancelled or voided, and the consequences of the cancellation or voiding;
5) A list of all forms of currency the master sports licensee accepts for placement of wagers;
6) A list of all forms of payment in which a patron may have a winning wager redeemed;
7) Description of means by which a patron may submit a complaint to the master sports wagering licensee;
8) Instructions on how to commence enrollment in the self-exclusion program; and
9) Instructions on how to report prohibited conduct to the Board pursuant to Section 1900.410.
e) Each master sports wagering licensee shall submit a copy of its house rules document or any revision to its house rules to the Administrator.
(Source: Amended at 45 Ill. Reg. 3460, effective March 4, 2021)