TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING SUBTITLE E: SPORTS WAGERING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 1900 SPORTS WAGERING
SECTION 1900.1230 CLIENT REQUIREMENTS
Section 1900.1230 Client Requirements
a) Client software shall not retain patron account data when not logged in and connected to the internet wagering system, including but not limited to, client identity, login information, financial data, or wagering information.
b) Prior to login by a patron, client software shall prominently display a statement regarding obtaining assistance with gambling problems, the text of which shall be determined under Department of Human Services rules (see 77 Ill. Adm. Code 2059.103).
c) The client shall require two-factor authentication when sports wagering account logs in through a specific device for the first time.
d) Client software shall give a patron prominent and convenient access to a support page, screen, menu, or equivalent, which at minimum contains access to the following:
1) Name and contact information of the master sports wagering licensee or designee, including at minimum a phone number, email address, and physical address;
2) Complete explanation of all wager types a patron may place through the internet wagering system;
3) Responsible gaming limit functionality pursuant to Section 1900.1250;
4) Means by which a patron can submit a complaint to the licensee;
5) Contact information for the Board, including at minimum a link to the Board website;
6) Terms of service; and
7) Instructions and means to close a sports wagering account.
e) When terms of service or rules for a type of wager change, the client shall require a patron to acknowledge acceptance of the change.