TITLE 11: ALCOHOL, HORSE RACING, LOTTERY, AND VIDEO GAMING SUBTITLE E: SPORTS WAGERING
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 1900 SPORTS WAGERING
SECTION 1900.1320 OFFICIAL LEAGUE DATA
Section 1900.1320 Official League Data
a) For the purposes of this Subpart, "governing body" means any sports governing body, sports league, organization, or association headquartered in the United States.
b) A governing body shall notify the Board in writing of its intent to supply official league data to master sports wagering licensees pursuant to Section 25-25(g) of the Act only after the governing body or a vendor authorized by the governing body has been issued a tier 2 official league data provider license.
c) Notification by the governing body shall include:
1) Identification and contact information for at least one specific individual who will be the primary point of contact for issues related to provision of official league data and compliance;
2) If the governing body is not a licensee, identity of the vendor holding a tier 2 official league data provider license;
3) If the governing body is not a licensee, any contract between the governing body and the vendor holding a tier 2 official league data provider license;
4) If the governing body is a tier 2 official league data provider licensee, all contracts with master sports wagering licensees or applicants; and
5) A description of the data provided.
d) Upon receipt of notification, the Board shall electronically inform all master sports wagering licensees of the notification, including the date upon which all master sports wagering licensees are required to use official league data.
e) The Board shall maintain and publish a list of all governing bodies that provide official league data.
f) A governing body may rescind its notice at any time. The rescission must be in writing to the Board and all master sports wagering licensees to whom the governing body or its vendor is currently providing official league data.