TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SUBCHAPTER d: PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
PART 455 WORK RELEASE PROGRAMS
SECTION 455.70 STAFF REVIEWS
Section 455.70 Staff Reviews
a) The Chief Administrative Officer or the Chief Administrative Officer's designee shall review and evaluate the behavior and progress of each individual in custody every 30 days. Staff may recommend the individual in custody be retained in the same level or be promoted. The individual in custody may only be demoted in level as a result of a rule violation in accordance with 20 Ill. Adm. Code 504. Subpart C. The following criteria, among other matters, may be considered for promotion:
1) The individual's in custody adjustment to the center, including assignments, maintenance of personal living area and relationships with staff and other committed persons;
2) The individual's in custody participation in employment, training programs, or educational opportunities;
3) The individual's in custody compliance with the requirements established for promotion to each level;
4) The individual's in custody disciplinary record;
5) The individual's in custody involvement in other programs; and
6) The individual's in custody progress toward establishing a release plan.
b) The individual's in custody shall have the opportunity to discuss the results of the review with the individuals' correctional counselor and to establish revised goals.
c) The individual in custody may grieve the results of the staff review in accordance with 20 Ill. Adm. Code 504. Subpart F.
(Source: Amended at 46 Ill. Reg. 19990, effective December 3, 2022)