TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
SUBCHAPTER h: MISCELLANEOUS STANDARDS
PART 800 TRANSITIONAL HOUSING LICENSURE FOR SEX OFFENDERS ON PAROLE, PROBATION, OR SUPERVISION
SECTION 800.310 REPORTS AND CORRESPONDENCE
Section 800.310 Reports and Correspondence
a) As correspondence, treatment plans, efforts to relocate sex offenders to non-Transitional Housing, and other such information becomes available or changes, the authorized representative shall submit copies of this information to the Department.
b) Annual Reports
The authorized representative shall submit by November 1 of each year to the Department an annual report that shall include, but not be limited to:
1) Total number of sex offenders who have at any time resided in the Transitional Housing facility since January 1.
2) Current number of sex offenders in residency at the Transitional Housing facility and the offenses of those offenders.
3) Total number of sex offenders who exited Transitional Housing facility both through successful relocation and violations since January 1.
c) Unusual Incident Reports
1) Unusual incidents or situations that occur on the grounds of a Transitional Housing facility or that occur within the community involving an on-duty employee or a resident at the Transitional Housing facility shall be reported to the appropriate officials and completely documented by the witnessing employee or the employee who received notification of the incident prior to the end of his or her shift. The unusual incident report shall be maintained in a separate confidential administrative file and shall include the following:
A) The facility name.
B) The date and time of the incident.
C) The names and, if applicable, the identification numbers of the staff and residents involved in the incident.
D) The names and, if applicable, the identification numbers of witnesses to the incident.
E) A complete narrative of the facts and circumstances of the incident.
F) The signature of the reporting staff member and the date and time the report was written.
G) The signature of the reviewing supervisory staff member and the date and time the report was received.
H) An assessment by the authorized representative or designee and his or her signature and the date reviewed.
2) The authorized representative or designee shall report immediately, by telephone, to the Licensing Administrator and supervising authority any of the following types of incidents or situations that occur on the grounds of the facility or that involve an on-duty employee or resident away from the facility:
A) A resident's physical assault on any person where serious injury requires medical treatment.
B) An arrest of a resident.
C) Use of force by an employee, including use of physical force to restrain.
D) A resident's suicide attempt.
E) Any serious illness or injury that requires medical attention.
F) Any unauthorized absence of a resident.
G) Death of a resident.
H) Major property loss or damage.
I) Any serious fire or arson attempt.
J) Any resident or employee action that the facility may refer for prosecution of criminal charges.
K) Other incidents or situations that, in the opinion of the authorized representative, should be reported.
L) Any other incidents or situations that may result in legal action or require an administrative response by the Department.
3) The authorized representative of the Transitional Housing facility, after immediately informing the Licensing Administrator by telephone of the incident, shall ensure:
A) An initial incident report is completed and transmitted to the Licensing Administrator by the next working day or within 72 hours after the incident if the incident occurs on the weekend. The initial report may be designated as the final report.
B) A progress report or final follow-up report is transmitted to the Licensing Administrator within 15 days after the incident, if applicable. A progress report shall be transmitted to the Licensing Administrator, as additional information is available, but not less frequently than every 90 days after the date of the last report until submission of the final report.