TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
CHAPTER V: ILLINOIS LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING AND STANDARDS BOARD
PART 1705 LAW ENFORCEMENT CAMERA GRANT ACT
SECTION 1705.150 DISTRIBUTION OF FUNDS
Section 1705.150 Distribution of Funds
a) After accepting an award, applicant agencies must submit the following documentation prior to receiving any distribution of funds:
1) Documentation indicating the date the purchase was initiated;
2) The number of cameras purchased and received;
3) The per unit cost of each camera;
4) The description, cost, and quantity of any associated technological equipment required for operating the cameras; and
5) Documentation that the costs associated with the purchase of the cameras and associated technology has been satisfied with a payment, and the date such payment was made.
b) For any in-car cameras, the applicant agency must show proof of installation prior to the distribution of funds.
c) The process for obtaining any equipment under this grant must meet the record keeping and procurement standards of Section 200.318 of the Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards. (2 CFR 200.318 General Procurement Standards)