TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
CHAPTER V: ILLINOIS LOCAL GOVERNMENTAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS TRAINING BOARD
PART 1740 IN-SERVICE TRAINING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
SECTION 1740.308 FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION
Section 1740.308 Financial Assistance Application
a) In addition to the other requirements of this Subpart, any applicant for financial assistance shall provide the following information to the Board, which shall include, but not be limited to:
1) The information required in Sec. 4 of the "Intergovernmental Law Enforcement Officer's In-Service Training Act";
2) The information required in Sections 1740.201 and 1740.202 of Subpart B of this Part;
3) The budgetary information required in Subpart D of this Part;
4) The total number of units of local government to be served, including the total number of counties and law enforcement departments to be served;
5) The population of officers to be served;
6) A Mobile Team's estimated course program schedule, indicating course titles, purposes, and designs;
7) A Mobile Team's description of the need for any program, and the anticipated number of officers who will attend;
8) The availability of training facilities;
9) A description of the Mobile Team's identified need for in-service training, and the Mobile Team's past project accomplishments and successes; and
10) Proof that the Mobile Team's Financial Officer is adequately bonded to receive state funds.
b) Applicants shall submit all information required by the Board on forms prescribed or provided by the Board.
c) The Board may waive informational requirements if the Board determines that information would be duplicative of information the Board has already received.