TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
CHAPTER IX: DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE JUSTICE
SUBCHAPTER c: PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
PART 2470 RELEASE OF COMMITTED YOUTH
SECTION 2470.60 RELEASE PROCEDURES
Section 2470.60 Release Procedures
a) Notifications of an impending release shall be made by the Department to all concerned parties, such as State's Attorney and sheriff of the committing county and of the county of release, the Prisoner Review Board, or public housing authority, in accordance with Section 3-14-1 of the Unified Code of Corrections [730 ILCS 5/3-14-1] and any other applicable statutes.
b) Prior to release:
1) The committed youth's master file shall be reviewed and sentence calculations shall be verified.
2) The committed youth's intended residence shall be verified and approved.
3) The committed youth shall be advised of and required to sign documentation of the conditions and, if applicable, special Prisoner Review Board orders for release in accordance with Section 3-14-2 of the Code [730 ILCS 5/3-14-2].
4) The committed youth shall be advised of his or her obligation to register with the selective service or as a sex offender, if any.
5) The committed youth shall be provided with reporting instructions and, if appropriate, a temporary identification card in accordance with Section 2470.50 of this Part.