TITLE 26: ELECTIONS
CHAPTER I: STATE BOARD OF ELECTIONS
PART 150 ADMINISTRATIVE COMPLAINT PROCEDURES FOR VIOLATIONS OF TITLE III OF HAVA
SECTION 150.95 PRE-HEARING CONFERENCES
Section 150.95 Pre-Hearing Conferences
a) At the request of the hearing examiner or either party and prior to the hearing, the hearing examiner may direct the parties or their attorneys to appear at a specified time and place for a conference, for the purposes listed in this subsection (a). The purposes for these conferences shall include:
1) the simplification of issues;
2) the necessity or desirability of amending the complaint;
3) the possibility of stipulations of fact;
4) the limitation of the number of witnesses;
5) and other matters that may aid in the simplification of the evidence and disposition of the proceeding.
b) In exercising discretion, the hearing examiner shall give due consideration to the time requirements of Section 150.30(f).