TITLE 35: ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
SUBTITLE A: GENERAL PROVISIONS
CHAPTER I: ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
PART 164 PROCEDURES FOR INFORMATIONAL AND QUASI-LEGISLATIVE PUBLIC HEARINGS
SECTION 164.202 HEARING OFFICER
Section 164.202 Hearing Officer
a) The Hearing Officer shall be designated by the Director of the Agency.
b) The Hearing Officer shall have all authority necessary to conduct a fair and orderly hearing including, but not limited to, the authority to:
1) Schedule the hearing;
2) Regulate the course of the hearing;
3) Administer oaths and affirmations;
4) Examine witnesses and direct witnesses to testify;
5) Require persons who testify to do so under oath;
6) Reasonably limit the scope and duration of testimony or questioning of witnesses; and
7) Extend the time limits for making written submissions.