TITLE 35: ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
SUBTITLE B: AIR POLLUTION
CHAPTER II: ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
PART 252 PUBLIC PARTICIPATION IN THE AIR POLLUTION CONTROL PERMIT PROGRAM
SECTION 252.204 AVAILABILITY OF DOCUMENTS
Section 252.204 Availability of Documents
a) Copies of the following documents shall be made available for public inspection during the public comment period:
1) The public notice;
2) The project summary, statement of basis, or fact sheet;
3) The draft permit;
4) The permit application, including any compliance plans; and
5) For purposes of a draft PSD permit, this shall also include any additional supporting data furnished by the applicant and other information the Agency relied upon in making its proposed decision.
b) A copy of the draft permit shall be placed at a dedicated page on the Agency's website for the duration of the public comment period. Copies of the other documents listed in subsection (a) shall be available for review at:
1) The Bureau of Air's offices at 1021 North Grand Avenue East, Springfield IL 62794-9276; and
2) The Bureau of Air's regional office closest to the location of the source.
c) All documents listed in subsection (a) shall also be available in accordance with 35 Ill. Adm. Code 130 and Sections 7 and 7.1 of the Act.
(Source: Amended at 44 Ill. Reg. 10873, effective June 10, 2020)