TITLE 35: ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
SUBTITLE C: WATER POLLUTION
CHAPTER II: ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
PART 395 PROCEDURES AND CRITERIA FOR CERTIFICATION OF APPLICATIONS FOR FEDERAL PERMITS OR LICENSES FOR DISCHARGES INTO WATERS OF THE STATE
SECTION 395.202 PUBLIC NOTICE OF APPLICATION
Section 395.202 Public Notice of Application
a) When the Agency issues public notice jointly with the federal licensing or permitting authority, such notice shall state that application for certification under Section 401 of the Clean Water Act has been made to the Agency. The notice shall state to whom written comments may be submitted.
b) The Agency shall issue a separate notice in the absence of an agreement to issue notice jointly, or when the Agency determines that the joint notice will not sufficiently apprise interested persons of the application for certification. In determining the form of this notice, the Agency will consider the nature and extent of the discharge and the interests of those who may be affected. Such notice shall include at least the following information:
1) Name and business address of the applicant;
2) Location of the discharge;
3) Name of the receiving water;
4) Nature of the facility;
5) Nature of the discharge;
6) Type of federal license or permit for which certification is requested; and
7) Name, address and telephone number of the person within the Agency to whom comments or inquiries may be directed, and where the permit application may be examined.