TITLE 44: GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS, GRANTMAKING, PROCUREMENT AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
SUBTITLE A: PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACT PROVISIONS
CHAPTER I: CHIEF PROCUREMENT OFFICER FOR GENERAL SERVICES
PART 1 CHIEF PROCUREMENT OFFICER FOR GENERAL SERVICES STANDARD PROCUREMENT
SECTION 1.7015 INSPECTIONS
Section 1.7015 Inspections
a) Inspection of Plant or Site
The CPO-GS or a designee may enter a vendor's or subcontractor's plant or place of business and, pursuant to contract provisions, if any, to:
1) inspect supplies or services for acceptance by the State agency;
2) audit the books and records of any vendor or subcontractor;
3) investigate an action to debar or suspend a person from consideration for award of contracts pursuant to the Code;
4) determine whether the standards of responsibility have been met or are capable of being met;
5) determine if the contract is being performed in accordance with its terms; and
6) accomplish any other purpose permitted by law.
b) The presence or absence of an inspector shall not relieve the vendor or subcontractor from any requirements of the contract.
c) When an inspection is made in the plant or place of business of a vendor or subcontractor, the vendor or subcontractor shall provide without charge all reasonable facilities and assistance for the safety and convenience of the person performing the inspection or testing.
d) Inspection or testing of supplies and services performed at the plant or place of business of any vendor or subcontractor shall be performed so as to not unreasonably delay the work of the vendor or subcontractor.
e) On-site inspection of construction shall be performed in accordance with the terms of the contract.
(Source: Amended at 38 Ill. Reg. 20884, effective October 31, 2014)