TITLE 47: HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
CHAPTER II: ILLINOIS HOUSING DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
PART 310 MULTIFAMILY RENTAL HOUSING MORTGAGE LOAN PROGRAM
SECTION 310.202 NOTIFICATION BY AUTHORITY
Section 310.202 Notification by Authority
a) Notice of Development
When the Authority accepts an Application for a Mortgage Loan for a proposed Development, the Authority shall give written notice of the proposed Development to the following persons and agencies:
1) the chairman of the county board of the county in which the Development is proposed to be located;
2) the mayor or other chief executive of the municipality (means cities, villages and incorporated towns), if any, in which the Development is proposed to be located;
3) in municipalities with a population of more than 1,500,000 persons, the alderman of the ward in which the Development is proposed to be located;
4) appropriate Clearinghouses; and
5) each member of the General Assembly from the legislative district in which the Development is proposed to be located.
Notice under this Section shall be made on Authority forms.
The notice shall set forth the name and address of the proposed Development; the name, address and telephone number of the developer; the estimated amount of the proposed Mortgage Loans; the total number of units; the total number of units for Low Income and Very Low Income Tenants; the type of Development (for example, elderly, family or mentally or physically disabled); and any other information the Authority deems relevant.
(Source: Amended at 31 Ill. Reg. 4392, effective February 28, 2007)