TITLE 47: HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
CHAPTER II: ILLINOIS HOUSING DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
PART 310 MULTIFAMILY RENTAL HOUSING MORTGAGE LOAN PROGRAM
SECTION 310.204 SUBMISSIONS TO THE AUTHORITY
Section 310.204 Submissions to the Authority
The developer shall submit to the Authority the following documents in connection with the proposed Development:
1) a copy of every written comment and a written summary of every oral comment received pursuant to Section 310.203(a);
2) a copy of every response made pursuant to Section 310.203(b);
3) a history of conferences, hearings and other activities undertaken in relation to comments on the proposed Development;
4) a brief summary of what the developer has done in response to comments; and
5) a certification that the information provided under this Section is accurate and complete.
Sufficient information shall be provided under this Section to enable the Authority to determine whether comments received pursuant to Section 310.203 have been adequately considered and responded to.
The Authority may deny a developer's Application for, among other reasons, failure to comply with the conditions of this Subpart. The denial shall be in writing and shall state the reasons for the denial. If the Authority determines that it must cease processing an Application, the Authority will inform the developer in writing of the conditions necessary for continued processing and the time period in which the conditions must be met.
d) Assistance of Authority
The Developer shall have the responsibility to seek the assistance of the Authority, if needed, in addressing comments received pursuant to Section 310.203.
(Source: Amended at 31 Ill. Reg. 4392, effective February 28, 2007)