TITLE 47: HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
CHAPTER II: ILLINOIS HOUSING DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
PART 365 AFFORDABLE HOUSING BOND PROGRAM
SECTION 365.402 NOTIFICATION BY AUTHORITY
Section 365.402 Notification by Authority
a) Notice of Development
Before the Staff submits to the Members the Staff's recommendation that the Authority should issue a conditional commitment to make a Loan to fund a Development, the Authority shall give written notice of the proposed Development to the following persons and agencies:
1) the chairman of the county board of the county in which the Development is located or is proposed to be located;
2) the mayor or other chief executive of the municipalities, if any, in which the Development is located or is proposed to be located;
3) in municipalities with a population of more than 1,500,000 persons, the alderman of the ward in which the Development is located or is proposed to be located and the Planning Commission;
4) appropriate Clearinghouses; and
5) each member of the General Assembly from the legislative district in which the Development is located or is proposed to be located.
Notice under this Section shall be given on Authority forms.
The notice shall set forth the name and address of the proposed Development; the name, address and telephone number of the Applicant; the estimated amount of the Loan; the type of any other assistance of any other governmental body proposed to be sought by the Applicant; the total number of units; the total number of any assisted units; the type of Development (for example, elderly, family or handicapped); and any other information that the Authority deems relevant.