TITLE 47: HOUSING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
CHAPTER II: ILLINOIS HOUSING DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
PART 371 NATIONAL AFFORDABLE HOUSING ACT (HOME) PROGRAM
SECTION 371.40 NOTIFICATION BY AUTHORITY
Section 371.40 Notification by Authority
a) Notice of Allocation. Prior to the presentation of an application to the Members, the Authority shall give written notice of the proposed allocation of Program funds to the following persons and agencies:
1) The chairman of the county board of the county in which the Project is proposed to be located;
2) The mayor or other chief executive of the municipality in which the Project is proposed to be located;
3) In municipalities with a population of more than 1.5 million, the alderman of the ward in which the Project is proposed to be located;
4) Appropriate Clearinghouses;
5) The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development;
6) Rural Housing Service, an agency within the United States Department of Agriculture; and
7) Each member of the General Assembly from the legislative district in which the Project is proposed to be located.
b) Forms. Notice under this Section shall be made on forms prepared by the Authority.
c) Contents. The notice shall set forth the name and address of the Applicant; the estimated amount of the proposed allocation; if applicable, the name and address of the proposed Project; the type of any proposed subsidies; the total number of units; and the type of Project (e.g., elderly, family, or handicapped).
d) If the application does not request Program funds for a specific Project, the notice of allocation will be sent to the appropriate persons and agencies based on the address of the Applicant.
(Source: Added at 23 Ill. Reg. 3952, effective March 22, 1999)